Rob Bergman has a thorough knowledge of the diverse real estate markets within the historic districts of Washington and, as a resident himself, knows which Washington, DC neighborhoods can best fit his clients' needs and budgets. Unlike other real estate agents in DC, Rob is intimately familiar with local zoning and tax laws and knows where to obtain the proper financing, contractor and inspector information. It's the attention to detail and consummate profes-sionalism that has led Rob to participate in more than $10 million in real estate sales each year and reached the Re/Max Legend award in four short years by earning Over One Million Dollars in Gross closed commissions. His awards and recognitions speak to his unflinching desire for customer care and service:
The District is filled with savvy purchasers who expect nothing less than the best. And Rob Bergman has delivered. Indeed, his first job is to prioritize his client's wishes and goals against anticipated costs to make 100% sure their ex-perience is problem-free and memorable.
Blending a low-key and personal business style with a thorough knowledge of the Washington, D.C. residential and commercial real estate markets, Rob Bergman knows that purchasing a home is one of the most complex and impor-tant financial decisions people make in their lifetime. Rob understands that home buyers normally seek the help of experienced real estate sales agents to guide them through the myriad details leading up to the sale or purchase of a home. Rob can deliver. Let's see what Rob Bergman can do for you...
- Licensed Realtor 1993
- Over 600 Properties Sold Since 1993
- 1995 Graduate of The Realtor Institute (GRI)
- 2000 Participated in settling 100 Transactions
- 2002– 2010 Capitol Area Association of Realtors, "Platinum Award" (Over 10 Million or 80 Settled Transactions each year)
- 2006 & 2008 #2 Re/Max Associate City Wide. (All Re/Max franchises)
- 15 Year History of Historic Restoration and Construction Design
- Certified in Historic Properties by The National Trust For Historic Preservation
- Recognized for Superior Performance by The Vice President of Riggs Trust Real Estate.
- 15 Year History of Historic Restoration and
- Presenting sponsor of the Capitol Hill Fourth of July Barracks Row Parade
- Washington, DC resident since 1980
- Many references upon request.
Rob Bergman has lived and worked in Washington, DC for more than 30 years. He began his career as a real estate agent following his service in the United States Marine Corps where he served as a Presidential Honor Guard for Presidents Regan and Bush. He also served as a machine gunner with an infantry platoon stationed in North Carolina, his service in The Marines also included several tours overseas.
He and his wife, Lisa, live in Capitol Hill's Historic District with their four children.